GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
York PA plant had an open house today and I went to see the facility. LOTS of Harleys in attendance and I went in with one too by my YELLOW 1800. LOL Anyways, After an hour of seeing bins of parts and many presses to form the fenders I was tired of it. Very little assembly shown to us. The touring building showed them best. The Ulta has a butt load of wires!!! Not just our bikes.

Thought I would share. Like to see the Goldwings built now. Video is good but seeing it in person would be better.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
notact said:
York PA plant had an open house today and I went to see the facility. LOTS of Harleys in attendance and I went in with one too by my YELLOW 1800. LOL Anyways, After an hour of seeing bins of parts and many presses to form the fenders I was tired of it. Very little assembly shown to us. The touring building showed them best. The Ulta has a butt load of wires!!! Not just our bikes.

Thought I would share. Like to see the Goldwings built now. Video is good but seeing it in person would be better.
Thanks for the update, However you will find the plant tour much better if you go another time of year - except ZOO time :)

Sounds like you had good weather- Enjoy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts