GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
I was in debate on putting my tag on the truck. Now I am wondering about having it on my trailer. Thinking of it as safety chrome as other car lights hit it, then more reflaction. :D

Looks good on the trailer. :D

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
That would look good in gold on my black
Bushtec Trailer. I like the wings. My wife
& I just joined GWRRA, and their helmet(?)
or what every it is is WAY ugly. I like those
simple Honda Wings.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I know someone will get a laugh out of this but where does the regular license plate go :?: I was going to attempt to reply as anonymous but go ahead I have my flame suit on

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
BigD said:
I know someone will get a laugh out of this but where does the regular license plate go :?: I was going to attempt to reply as anonymous but go ahead I have my flame suit on
Here in TN you don't need a plate on a trailer unless you take it out of state, even then you can get away without one once you tell them where you are from. ;)

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Same in South Carolina as LaMonster said
about TN.

·
Registered
203 Posts
The Tag looks great but what the heck is a "KRUZER" Trailer? Take the top off an lets have a look..

·
Registered
605 Posts
In Illinois you need a license plate on almost anything that moves. Keep those tax dollars rolling in... and you better have one on the front and rear of your cage or it's ticket time. Hmmmm my son lives in Nashville maybe......

·
Registered
203 Posts
G1NOMAD, you don't have to worry about the wing emblem for GWRRA much longer as they are not using it anymore or the words "GOLDWING" in there emblems. Check out their site and you will see the new patch and all it has on it is GWRRA. I've heard a rumor that that Honda will not allow them to use the wings anymore and the GWRRA is looking to expand its membership by recruiting other than Wings and Valks in it's membership.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Gregkabob,

If you go to www.kruzertrailers.com you can see all of their models. They have one, think it's called the alexus that matches the 1800 very nicely.

Paul H.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Sweet

Yes !! :yes2: Looks very nice ! I like ! Wow that Picture sure is Big !

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Here's a picture of the plate with a black background...............it's hard to get a accurate picture as it's so shiny and everything reflects off of it.
I'm putting mine on my trailer also................no plate needed in Minnesota.

Very nice quality..........well worth it IMHO.

Thanks Hal!

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
SL_1800
ok guys so how do I make the pictures smaller?
Photshop, Photoshop Elements, and I think LaMonster posted something about some shareware that would let you resize pics. Else you just have to set you camera/scanner for a lower resolution.

The plate do look good!

BTW we have to have plates in WA too (on everything that moves, or doesn't move. They just want our money!)

·
Registered
837 Posts
SL_1800 said:
ok guys so how do I make the pictures smaller?
Here ya go SL_1800. I used my scanner software and shrunk it for you. You can save it from here, or email me and I'll send you a copy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts