GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Dawg, You've got the "coupon code" correct!!!! Just do it!!!!! :)

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I received the message thru my webmail. However, I could not open anything by clicking on the "click here" buttons. :?: :? :?

Can you help please.

Thanks.

Todd

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Todd,

Just go to the store, order the Sale Items you want, go to check out, insert the Sale code in the block at the bottom, hit apply, check out and wait for your receipt.

Bulldog

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Chris, Thanks for posting this! I didn't get it in my inbox--whew! almost missed a chance to use my credit card! :lol:

·
Registered
21,025 Posts
signed up and got email notification last week but no email notification this time, i wonder why not ?

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Bulldog, thanks for the tip. I appreciate it. :D BTW, did my first change using the Amsoil yesterday. Am eager to ride to see if I notice any differenece in shifting or otherwise.

Todd

·
Registered
68 Posts
Bulldog said:
Todd,

Just go to the store, order the Sale Items you want, go to check out, insert the Sale code in the block at the bottom, hit apply, check out and wait for your receipt.

Bulldog
Just tried that and the CODE was rejected on the store site. I am also signed up for emails and did not get the flyer.

Just in case anyone is interested my ORDER NUMBER is 157956
I was told the sale code did not apply to my CB purchase

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
AgFox said:
Just in case anyone is interested my ORDER NUMBER is 157956
I was told the sale code did not apply to my CB purchase
My reading of the coupon in the top of this thread says the 10% is good for Kuryakyn, Metzler tire sets and batteries and battery chargers.
You may want to wait and see if they will have a Thanksgiving sale.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Hey, Shouldnt this be a sticky? I never saw it. I think Hal makes his sales a sticky when he posts them. I sure would have bought alot of stuff. Can you extend the time till noon today.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts