GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are pretty sure you'll be there, how about posting here. Also whether or not you'll be at the BBQ Saturday night.

As in the past, there should be a few of our local riders who will volunteer to lead a ride on Saturday. As of today, myself and DDKing. He'll post soon with details of his ride.

Mine will be a 2-up casual pace around N. Ga. with a morning break, a nice lunch place and an afternoon break, returning in time for everyone to freshen up for the festivities and dinner at Traxxion.

Anyone somewhat local who would like to lead a ride, PM me.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Trialsman,

No big plans here. I'm heading to Utah/Colorado for the TTT and then, pointed toward Woodstock for the weekend. I just want to get to the area and play it by ear. I may even relax a little.

Barring a meltdown at work, you'll see my ugly mug there and I'm looking forward to meeting you and the gang.

If Big Galoot is going to be there, I may need to bring my knobbie back tire for some sho-nuff mountain riding.

Z

·
Registered
243 Posts
Right now I'm about 95% sure I'll be there.

Rick

·
Registered
147 Posts
The wife and I will be there Friday and do like southern BBQ. As rookie GW driver/rider, the 2-up casual sounds like our speed.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Reservations made at the Best Western, took Friday as a vacation day and plan on being there Friday afternoon and leaving out on Sunday. Nice casual ride sounds great.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Reservations made at the Best Western, will be there friday evening with another Alabama rider I think you know.

Later
Ben

·
Registered
244 Posts
I plan on returning this year. Enjoyed meeting everyone last year and the "Slow Joe" ride. Paul, I would like to tag along on your ride this year if possible. One person for the barbeque at TRAXXION.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Paul,

Reservations made at Best Western (this is still the host hotel, right? I ask becuase I see a lot of folks staying at the Comfort Inn)

Myself plus 3 other riders - 4 total, We arrive Thursday afternoon all are signed up on website.

Looking forward to it. Gonna miss Hunze and Jiffy HoHo.

BG

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Looks like I will be bringing another rider with me this year..:thumbup:

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
btt

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
One person for the barbeque at TRAXXION.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts