GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to get some feedback on what headset most people are using for a half helmet. I had a J&M but it shorted out in the mic.

Thanks for the feedback. :?

·
Registered
578 Posts
I used to have a half helmet with J&M components. The speakers that were mounted in the "skirt" were never aligned with my ears for maximum sound quality/volume.

I have switched to a 3/4 with J&M components and have experienced vastly improved sound quality as well as over all comfort. I personally am very comfortable in my J&M equipped NOLAN N-41.

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
If you don't need the mic, try the Edsets Ear Buds..I use them with my half helmet when I ride alone. Great sound.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I use the seer ears with my half helmet to hold the speakers. I am very pleased with them and have been wearing them for about 6years. Sierra electronics sells them for 12 bucks.

·
Registered
83 Posts
head sets

i second ddking......... thats what i'm getting sometime first of year...

·
Registered
328 Posts
ddking said:
http://www.sierra-mc.com/proddetail.asp?prod=IMC%2DHS%2DG45

It's a bit tight for large heads.
I've seen these...Have a question though...Those who have it, how does it affect you wearing sunglasses?

·
Registered
148 Posts
I have several sets of those head sets and NO they do not affect your sun glasses or reg glasses. Fit great. IMO

1 - 10 of 10 Posts