GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with the IMC headsets (speakers/mic)?

I thought I had decided on J & M 584's but the IMC's are quite a bit cheaper.

Edsets seem to have a good reputation but I do not like the pod mounted on the left side of the helmet (I don't really like the J & M piece that is on the left side of the helmet either (I wear a full face helmet).

I was fine with the DIN plug on my Chatterbox that hung down 2 inches (seemed simple).

Thanks for any replies.

ki-speed (Mark)

·
Registered
626 Posts
I have the IMC's, great speakers, lousey microphone, way to much back ground noise, it helps to put a finger of a latex glove over the microphone. I will replace with J&M's soon.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Quote: ki-speed

"Edsets seem to have a good reputation but I do not like the pod mounted on the left side of the helmet".

If you don't care for the 3G pod style, take a look at the 2G Eds sets.:?

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
i have jm and am looking at sierra to have their set installed as i am looking at a nolan 103 helmet and will have it installed there

M

·
0 Posts
I have the Honda Deluxe head sets and they are great. When it comes to the wing, I never look for cheap items becase I still believe that you get what you pay for. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Some on one of the other boards, (Riders Rally or Steve Saunders board) say they like them. But if the mike is not good that might kill it for me. I was considering buying them also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts