GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello and Happy Easter to all,

New to this forums, after being a 30 year harley rider, I am now a 2009 GL1800 owner and loving every minute of it. Wish I had done it sooner. Any way I have searched the forum and haven't really found what I looking for. I trying to decide on a headset for the wife and I and I'm not sure if there is anything out there that will meet all my requirements, maybe someone on the bord can help.

My gl1800 has the XM/Navigation/comfort package, the wife rides a 919, when shes not on the back of the Wing. I would like to be able to plug into my existing com system to listen to my XM and Navigation, would also like to communicate with the wife Bike to Bike and use our cell phones through Blue Tooth. I reasearch the Scala systems and they seem to be close to my requirements, but do they have a way to connect to my existing XM Navigation system and also allow communication when the wife is on the back of the wing or on her 919?

Thank you in advance for the help.

The Dragon

·
Registered
855 Posts
clikck on "forums" then, down at the bottom, click on "electronic mototcycle devises". Make sure you have lots of free time!

·
Registered
19,052 Posts
call JM
get Elite series
install in helmet

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
J & M electronics
http://www.jmcorp.com/

John Lazzeroni, J&M Corporation President [email protected]
Phone Toll Free in U.S and Canada
1-800-358-0881
Outside the U.S.A. 1-520-624-7000
FAX (24 hour) 1-520-624-6202
J&M Corporation
1415 South Cherry Avenue
Tucson, Arizona 85713-1997
USA

·
Registered
113 Posts
WELCOME and congratulations on your purchase of the new Goldwing. You will enjoy it. My wife and I use J&M headsets but we do not use bluetooth.

50Wing - Idaho

1 - 5 of 5 Posts