GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got off the phone with Mary, wife of Jim Morris (Wingit on this board).

Jim had chest pains on Sunday and drove himself to the hospital. While having tests performed he had a full cardiac arrest. The doctors went into high gear and were able to save his life. If he had been anywhere else he would not have made it.

Today he is stable but still in intensive care. Mary gets to visit him every two hours. He probably will have to have some more surgery before he is released, but he is doing well now.

Jim is a great photographer and a good motorcycle riding buddy to many here. Please keep him and his family in your prayers as he recovers.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that. Prayer said for all involved.

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Jim prayers are send for a speady and full recovery from Ms Victria and I in sunny Florida

·
Registered
461 Posts
Praying for a speedy recovery for Wingit.
Rich K ( WingSki )

·
Banned
3,711 Posts
Prayers sent from Melbourne

·
Mad UK Winger
356 Posts
Damn, Wouldnt wish it on anyone especially a nice fella like him.

Thoughts and prayers for a speedy improvement.

:-(

·
Soon to be Former Member
7,733 Posts
Bummer!! Will add him to the list of thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Very wise to go to the ER at the first sign of trouble. Kind of risky to drive one's self though. Glad it worked out. Wingit added to my prayer list.

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
Good luck and best wishes for a healthy recovery.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Wow, a good outcome from a very bad situation. Prayers from Jan and Amity in Florida.

·
Registered
296 Posts
:fullsize: Emoticons.jpg

Picture.jpg

user41524_pic114_1227587227_thumb.gif

user41524_pic113_1227587227_thumb.jpg My Prayers are with him........I'm coming up on 2 years the 27 of April, since I had my heart attack...It's not any fun at all....Best wishes for a speedy recovery...............It did cure my 6 pack a day cigarette habit..............

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Jim....Get well soon! Tell your wife....no more honeydoos for a while!

Mark

·
Registered
657 Posts
Bummer Get well soon.

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
It's not fun when bad things happen to good people. I've had several occasions to ride with Jim and Mary. Both great people. Best wishes to Jim for speedy and complete recovery. I look forward to seeing him and Mary back out on their Goldwing.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts