GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, all, today's Valentine's Day. How many of you out there gave your special Valentine something nice for Valentine's Day? I gave my wife a beautiful bouquet of flowers. How 'bout you?

·
Registered
164 Posts
I gave my bike a new CB :excited:

·
Registered
688 Posts
I gave my wife a new son 25 years ago today!

I haven't bought flowers since. Saved a ton of money on flowers, and don't have to worry about picking out the perfect gift. I tie a red bow on his head, march him in and wish her a Happy Valentines Day. :lol:

·
The Boss
1,289 Posts
I gave my wife a new son 25 years ago today!

I haven't bought flowers since. Saved a ton of money on flowers, and don't have to worry about picking out the perfect gift. I tie a red bow on his head, march him in and wish her a Happy Valentines Day. :lol:
:bow:

That is the funniest thing ever Bob - you made my day!!!

Loren's not a "Hallmark" person - he does so many different projects involving wood around the house - built a deck, shelving in the garage/etc. So I receive handmade cards from leftover wood - written with a Sharpie, complete with kitty paw prints (we have 3 cats) and of course the required "created by Loren" written on the back. Means more than anything store bought.

Although - this year I did get Roses and a carton of Whoppers (my favorite candy) . I gave him a card from me, and made one "from the cats" :p Priceless.

·
Banned
2,620 Posts
I got her a new vacuum cleaner. Figured that was the perfect gift. Then in the out years, I can always give her more vacuum cleaner bags. Its a gift that keeps on giving.

Now I got to figure how to get out of this dog house...

·
The Boss
1,289 Posts
I got her a new vacuum cleaner. Figured that was the perfect gift. Then in the out years, I can always give her more vacuum cleaner bags. Its a gift that keeps on giving.

Vacuum cleaner bags? Geesh... who buys one with bags anymore... she deservesa a Dyson!!!

·
Registered
557 Posts
MY SO is not a Hallmark Person I bought here a cookie at Starbucks and gave it too her when she was still in Bed. We went out to dinner last night also

·
Registered
156 Posts
My wife says save the money for flowers and buy gas for the bike.:coffee1: I did take her out for breafast this morning.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I gave mine a card and a Gift Certificate for a month of Free Tanning. She needs to get bronzed up for our trip to the Florida Keys in May.
She fixed me a great big Valentine's breakfast and ofcourse shared her special Valentine too!!! LOL

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We're leaving for brunch in just a few minutes.

Got rid of the cat some time ago, and I quit sneezing all the time. No card, though.

I'll bet it's a real chore to carry in that 25 year old son with a red bow around his head!! The big question is, how did you get him to wear that bow? LOL!

·
Registered
821 Posts
I tried something new this year, I bought her a singing telegram. I will taker her out on Monday for dinner.

I got here a new apron.
:wrong: Now what ever could you think of to get her for Christmas that can top that.:lol:

·
Registered
19,060 Posts
Roses and a nice steak dinner later tonite
and a ride to the coast tommorrow

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Being that my So likes music, I gave her an Upright Organ.

Then sang to her.........

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
breakfast at what a burger ...... her suggestion. I had jalapenos on my burger.

For some reason she got me a valentine card about love relationships and farts

·
Registered
276 Posts

Try some gasoline, 'cause Diesel ain't gonna work.

Or, maybe some nice wine.;)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts