GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone help me with a 1998 gl1500 se. i have a friend that when he stops in traffic his temp goes up alittle, it never did this before. he has replace the water pump not to long ago. the fluid lever is up. when he takes off and rides it goes back to normal. what can we tell me, please help us. thanks......... :shrug:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
can anyone help me with a 1998 gl1500 se. i have a friend that when he stops in traffic his temp goes up alittle, it never did this before. he has replace the water pump not to long ago. the fluid lever is up. when he takes off and rides it goes back to normal. what can we tell me, please help us. thanks......... :shrug:
BillyJack, you will get a lot more help if you take this to the general message board, or tech board. This is used mostly for testing your sig line or Avatar.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Just a couple thoughts. Check that the fans are coming on during stop and go traffic. If not, I would check for blown fuses and bad relay or connections for the fans.

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Just a couple thoughts. Check that the fans are coming on during stop and go traffic. If not, I would check for blown fuses and bad relay or connections for the fans.
:thumbup:A, from the self proclaimed test grader for that answer!:congrats:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts