GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the Wings with heated seats, does the passenger backrest heat also?

Thanks

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
I've always wanted to add heat to my seat with my 03 but I've always wondered if you can feel the heat with armored jackets or riding pants over your jeans

·
Registered
20,951 Posts
added a 2010 heated seat to my 02 wing, using a Gerbing portable controller to regulate the heat, I only hooked up the drivers seat but it would be very easy to hookup the passenger parts, yes I can feel the heat through whatever riding gear I happen to be using, it just takes a little longer to feel heat if wearing heavy gear but it feels great when it's cold. :thumbup:

·
Registered
303 Posts
I've always wanted to add heat to my seat with my 03 but I've always wondered if you can feel the heat with armored jackets or riding pants over your jeans

I can feel the heat through my Tourmaster Caliber Pants, once your get that warm feeling in the cold weather you'll wonder why you didn't get a heated seat before. I'm practically your neighbor. I have a stock 08 Heated Seat with a Utopia backrest, just replaced it with a Ultimate Seat. If your interested in buying it, sent me a PM.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts