GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering buying a Corbin heated seat from a friend. My '03 does not have factory heated seat. What other hardware do I need to install the heated feature? Does Corbin supply what may be needed?

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I have a heated Saddleman seat for sale that I took off my 03. It has it's own controllers. It only has about 1700 miles on it. I took it off because I installed a different suspension which raised me up and this seat is stock height, so I installed a lower seat. It has the backrest and passenger backrest cover. I was going to put it on e-bay today, so if you want it, I can sell it to you before I list it. Just PM me for pictures and info.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. I guess if I would have looked at the seat I would have figured that out. When I asked my friend he did not know. I guess he was asleep the day the seat went on and then off. OH well thanks again for the info.

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
I have a heated Saddleman seat for sale that I took off my 03. It has it's own controllers. It only has about 1700 miles on it. I took it off because I installed a different suspension which raised me up and this seat is stock height, so I installed a lower seat. It has the backrest and passenger backrest cover. I was going to put it on e-bay today, so if you want it, I can sell it to you before I list it. Just PM me for pictures and info.
You have a PM concerning your seat for sale. Fred

1 - 4 of 4 Posts