GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have this experience with the 2006 with comfort package.
My rider's seat gets real hot, but the pasenger seat and backrest only gets slightly warm at best.

What has been your experience - thanks

RIDE SAFE!

DonNJ

·
Registered
657 Posts
Heated seat

Is anyone sitting on the back seat? If there is no weight on it, you won't feel much heat at all.

There have been some posts awhile back that mentioned a possible defective passenger seat heater controller, if your passenger still doesn't feel any heat you may want to take it into your dealer to have it looked at.
Dennis

·
Legend in His Own Mind
4,671 Posts
DonNJ said:
Does anyone have this experience with the 2006 with comfort package.
My rider's seat gets real hot, but the pasenger seat and backrest only gets slightly warm at best.

What has been your experience - thanks

RIDE SAFE!

DonNJ
I do, and no!!

·
Banned
7,603 Posts
Niether seatgets real HOT. Am finding my seat seems to get warmer the colder the temp!!!!! Wife does not ride in temps below 50* so she says her seat and backrest are "comfortably" warm when she turns them on.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Ditto Deputydawg. My wife doesn't ride below 60 degrees and finds the passenger heat comfortable when she does need it. My infra-red thermometer gives a constant 80 degree reading no matter the outside temp (on the highest setting) and that's when I'm not sitting on it. I wish it would go warmer, but it's comfortable for me when I'm out in the 30's...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts