GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:22yikes:

Thats just wrong!

Do you realize that changes the whole meaning of that other post!

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:shock: :shock:

OHMIGOD!!!!!!

Dude,
Get that fruited beer away from the computer it's screwin' up the works, blasphemy!! Y'all up in CheeseLand are havin' a bad winter already. :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
977 Posts
Hedo's most recent (and expected to be short lived) avitar is an example of what can happen from too many Coronas.

Each repetetive Corona causes improvement of the view of what you are looking at.

Is that two digit number on the riders helmet REALLY what it appears to be?? Good thing it's a shorty.

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
H-man said:
Is that two digit number on the riders helmet REALLY what it appears to be??
Some things still slip past the censors on the Board... :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
NOT SO FAST dicepilot. I need to get home so as to work a little majic of my own. Once something about Jack Daniels was said in the other thread, it got me to thinking. Since I am a Jack man myself I need to dig up an old photo. Stay tuned. 8)

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
8)

Yea Wheels,
That was moi' (The Quitter) Jack used to be one of my bestest buddies until he bit me too hard. :roll: :lol:
Just make sure ya don't hurt my trifocals with somethin' totally outlandish, Hedo has covered it for quite a while, that looks like an ol' school HD MaMa with short arms who couldn't get away from the dinner table. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
I now am ready to collect my prize :D What do I get?

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
She might be coming to Cats-Cade with me. I need to talk her into it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts