GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sure am glad you guys ( and girls ) are having fun at my expense....... http://www.gl1800riders.com/forums/view ... hp?t=75410

:shock:

Once I get my import paperwork finished, tax #'s, corporate I.D.'s, liquor license, and pay my fines at customs for trying to bring some illegal goodies back into the country :hun1: :cus: , I'll be announcing the......

Grand Opening of Hedo's Haberdashery

......stay tuned for details.

It may take a while due to me still being detained somwhere I can't mention. Gotta go------the guard is saying my computer time is up !! :wink:

·
15 year Member
6,932 Posts
Just in case.....

hab·er·dash·er·y

Hatz n Stuff

Matt(Ashland,MA) :D

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Matt(Ashland said:
Just in case.....

hab·er·dash·er·y

Hatz n Stuff

Matt(Ashland,MA) :D
Thanks for the clarification Matt! I thought perhaps Hedo was suffering from Corona Halucinations, or perhaps just dazed and confused! :lol:

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:shock: :wink: :lol:

Ahhhh yea!!
Dazed and & Confused I think that was part of my life's story for several years and I bet Hedo went back there after watchin' that 70's Show too often. :roll: :yes: :a13:
Maybe he used to be that Hyde kid, I know I used to wear those dark shaded glasses for effect. :wink:

·
Banned
1,247 Posts
I met a guy named Stewart Confused I wonder :idea:
Hazle
He smoked these funny cigarettes!

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Bulldog said:
What did the Doctor say? You gonna be OK?....LOL
Doctor? Something wrong Hedo? You can tell me. I'm a professional.

:D

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
I'll send a care package, "Coronas". What's the address?

·
Registered
2,740 Posts

Hey TR,
What kinda professional ya talkin' about?? Drinkin' fruity beers or what?? I do remember ya mentionin' last year at CatsCade of yer fun stitchin' fellas up while back in the Navy, does that lend to the "professional" monniker?? :wink:

Now hey Hedo,
How about a clue?? Inquirin' minds wanna know!!! Social life kickin' yer butt?!! :lol:

·
Registered
977 Posts
Couldn't resist carrying your own Coronas stash with you, across the border, heh? Don't you realize that you're supposed to DRINK them and not stash them? Your cost per beer has prohibitively risen! You'll be relegated to the cheapest brands for now, to equalize your expenses.
I think that you should call in all your good friends IOUs, to replenish your losses and keep you from Corona withdrawal.

Be sure to tell us about your incident. Hope, the effects are not severe.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
******* Dave said:

Hey TR,
What kinda professional ya talkin' about?? Drinkin' fruity beers or what?? I do remember ya mentionin' last year at CatsCade of yer fun stitchin' fellas up while back in the Navy, does that lend to the "professional" monniker?? :wink:
While my Navy Corpsman years and my too-many-to-count years in EMS lend themselves to my 'professional' moniker, what truly makes me qualified to help Hedo is my two years as a bartender. :D

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
H-man said:
.....Be sure to tell us about your incident. Hope, the effects are not severe.
I have this burning sensation when I ...........nevermind !! :shock: :wink: :wink:

I kinda like the idea of everyone sending me that care-package of Corona !!

'H', forget about all of the bad things I said about you !! 8)

·
15 year Member
6,932 Posts
Arn Butt Bill said:
Make sure you offer "tall" sizes or I'll put you on my list.
You might have to buy two "short" ones and stitch um together.....

Matt(Ashland,MA)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Hedo said:
I have this burning sensation when I ........... :shock: :wink: :wink:

Matt(Ashland said:
to be blunt, Hedo only buys the jumbo size! :shock: :eek:
Ya know, one size fits all.

Sorry my friend, I couldn't resist. :oops: :oops: :lol:
8)

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Matt(Ashland said:
[quote="Arn Butt Bill":10goedxh]Make sure you offer "tall" sizes or I'll put you on my list.

Matt(Ashland,MA)[/quote:10goedxh]

You may have started a new style here. T Shirt and Shorts Combo.
You might want to put them on before you stitch um.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts

There's "jumbo" and there's the size for us less vertically challenged who also aren't reed thin, ie..... 2XLT or 3XLT. :wink: 8)
We be large and tall, I think of it bein' more proportional and ABB & I are definitely in that particular slot. :wink: 8)

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Floyd............

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen !!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I can barely type.......I can't quit laughing !!! Looking forward to hanging at the campsite again.......... 8) 8)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I'm crying myself... for real. And trying to supress the sounds of it from my co-workers who must think I'm nuts. I gotta admit... some of my best work! :lol: :lol: And I'm still tearing up just looking at it. Isn't it great when a plan comes together? :lol: :lol:

See ya soon!
8)

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:shock: :lol:

Floyd,
Ya photoshopped that like ya knew how to roll a fat one after a port visit in Paddio back in the day. :roll: :wink: :lol:
Damn Pingers anyway, y'all had some nice places to hide stuff and now ya get to share with us yer exploits and fun lessons learned. :wink:

So Hedo,
What did they have to fix on ya?? Ya haven't shared anything yet, other than yer alive and kickin', anything gorey to share or is it all about visits to a shrink?? :roll: 8)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts