GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEW Gen 2 HeliBars® Tour Performance™ handlebar relocation adapters for the Honda GL1800 2018+ (all models)

Installs between the factory handlebar mounting clamp risers and the top triple clamp to reduce the reach to the grips.

HeliBars has updated it's 2018+ Goldwing Tour Performance handlebar adapters to improve comfort and handling. By removing the original "Sport" position from our adapters we gained the freedom to perfect our Touring position. We have reduced the rear angle of the grips and adjusted the reach to offer improved comfort and handling performance

I bought the original from Cycle Max 2 weeks ago but have not installed them as I was concerned about the wrist angle. I wish they showed the difference between the two versions.

Reactions: remoandiris

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Its odd that Helibars has nothing on their website about the new product

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Hmm, I was just at their booth today at Wing Ding and asked specifically if they had just the one type of risers for the '18 and was told one was it, but they did show me a new complete handle bar they are making, gonna be pricey though, like $700+

·
Registered
422 Posts
I bought the "NEW Gen 2 HeliBars® Tour Performance" a year ago so not exactly breaking news! ;)

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
I bought the "NEW Gen 2 HeliBars® Tour Performance" a year ago so not exactly breaking news! ;)
News to me. I bought the 2 position riser within the last 6 months. I don't recall the Tour Performance version being available. Maybe it was and I just opted for the 2 position riser, IDK.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts