GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I'm new to this board but not riding - been riding a bit over 35 years now. Started in the dirt in the '60s, and, as the body tired, moved to my first tour'er which was a Beemer, an '86 KT100, which was great in the twistys but poor in comfort. Moved to the Honda Goldwing, an '86 1200SE, a 92 Candy Red 1500, and am now on my third wing, an 03 IBlue. (Had a Shadow ACE stuck in there for awhile.)

I've been lurking here quite awhile; finally figured that with all the good info you've shared, it was time to join up and maybe contribute something in return later.

Kudo's to Hal at HDL for the board and the great customer service.

·
Chard Member
13,063 Posts
irncty..... I guess you can't be a real bad guy since you are from Florida. Be careful in the hills down here, you might get a nose bleed! :D

Welcome.....

·
Registered
274 Posts
Welcome and we hope to see you here often.

Just don't try to make sense out of what our dear friend Javern's posts about. :lol:

Since most of the time he's overdosed on sugar nobody here knows or predicts what he'll say next. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Other than that, enjoy the board, friendship and vast information shared in here. 8)

Welcome again and ride safe, :D

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Iron City,

Welcome aboard. You are hardly a newbie from a motorcycle prospective. Just new to the board, and we take the newness away after your 3rd post....LOL

Don't let Red lead you astray. He would like to have us Northerners believe that you ride your bikes in the winter....Nahhhhh

Welcome

Bulldog

1 - 6 of 6 Posts