GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from west central Florida,just a bit north of Tampa. I purchased my 03ABS about 18 months ago . It replaces a 94SE1500.
Thanks for allowing me to join here and share in the knolwledge.

mike

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Hello Mike. I'm not that far from you here in Brooksville. Maybe one day we can meet up and ride!?
Barry

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Hi Mike, as a former Brooksvillian, I can say you are smack dab in the middle of some of my favorite riding areas in the state, now that I am over on the east coast I do not get over that way near enough, be happy to meet up with you and my bud Barry one day.

Reactions: Barrycuda67

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome .

Barry, I ride to work most every day . Occasionally Mrs and I will get a chance and ride up to Crystal River for a meal.
It seems this JOB thing is always in the way of good riding:(

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome .

Barry, I ride to work most every day . Occasionally Mrs and I will get a chance and ride up to Crystal River for a meal.
It seems this JOB thing is always in the way of good riding:(
hey mike, several of us are in brooksville and you can usually find us on the sub forum for florida . We are casually called the prowlers and do rte's when work and life doesnt get in the way.

·
Registered
5,992 Posts
I just got back from Clearwater Fla. last week vacation.............I'm from Springfield, Mass.

Ronnie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts