GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been reading this board for awhile, finally decided to join. Just wanted to say hey.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Fall Creek Falls is about an hour away, up highway 28 and 127. Jasper is 30 miles west of Chattanooga on I 24.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Hey welcome to the forum. Let's go ride sometime. I live NE of Chattanooga but I come through your neck of the woods alot.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Always try to have a good time, no matter who we ride with. That is the great thing about this area, so many beautiful places to see and ride, also many fine people. Hope to meet alot of the riders in Tn along the way.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Been reading this board for awhile, finally decided to join. Just wanted to say hey.

Welcome!! I recently found the Tennessee board here. Normally I just get on the general discussion or technical support boards.

I used to live in Jasper when I was young. Went through first and second grade there. Lived there from 66 to 69 right across the street from Rogers Funeral Home the last year I was there.

C-ya around
Jim
tnwingrider
http://www.myspace.com/k4apy

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not sure what I have going on the day of the lunch run,may try to make it though. Tnwingrider, I live just up the street from the funeral home, on Phillips Ave.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Welcome to the board. I ride through Jasper all the time. Usually stop at one of your local businesses (DQ).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts