GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here, living in South Florida and currently riding a 2013 Kawasaki Concours. I'm thinking about moving up to a Goldwing next year so I thought I would join as many Wing forums as I could to soak up information as I save my money. So I'll be mostly lurking and using the search engine for now until I get closer to actually buying. Thanks for having me.

·
Registered
114 Posts
New member here, living in South Florida and currently riding a 2013 Kawasaki Concours. I'm thinking about moving up to a Goldwing next year so I thought I would join as many Wing forums as I could to soak up information as I save my money. So I'll be mostly lurking and using the search engine for now until I get closer to actually buying. Thanks for having me.
You've come to the right place! Welcome!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Welcome you found the right site there lots of info here for you. This is one of best sites you'll you can fine Good Luck.

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
Well, I own a 2009 Concours. You mean you can't have both? :shrug: When you get on the Goldwing, it will seem like you're not moving. Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Welcome !

Buck

·
Registered
314 Posts
Try a test ride on the Gold Wing F6B the seat height set my feet flat on the ground compared to the Concourse. I chose the b over the full dress touring GL1800 because I no longer go long distance touring.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Welcome..I am moving up to one from my 92 venture royale.....should be a BIG CHANGE :lol:

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
Welcome you have come to the right place. Many self proclaimed mechanics here and a source of endless ways to repair and maintain even that concours your riding know. You will get down the road one way or another .
see you at the park on sunday mornings

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
You may want to hook up with these guys. I rode with them for over 8 years before moving to central Fla. I met up with them last Sunday in Avon Park for lunch. They are heavy in GL1800s and very experienced riders.

http://www.meetup.com/South-Florida-Riders-Club/

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Hello

WELCOME to the forum, and good luck finding a Wing. There are some good buys on the forum quite often. There are 2001 all the way up to almost new . You could probable find a good early Wing at a good price. They run forever. Good luck. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Welcome to the madness! :thumbup:

·
Registered
446 Posts
Welcome from Canada and all the best with searching for your Wing. This is a great forum:thumbup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts