GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just an introduction from a new guy on here. I just bought a new to me 2012 GL1800, and with the other bikes I have owned owner forums have been invaluable. I am looking forward to reading up on the threads already posted and hope to avoid asking the same old questions-(I do know how the search function works! LOL). Anyway, thanks in advance for all the help!:grin2:

·
GL1800 Doctor
20,370 Posts
Just an introduction from a new guy on here. I just bought a new to me 2012 GL1800, and with the other bikes I have owned owner forums have been invaluable. I am looking forward to reading up on the threads already posted and hope to avoid asking the same old questions-(I do know how the search function works! LOL). Anyway, thanks in advance for all the help!:grin2:
Welcome aboard! We don’t mind old questions, gives us something to talk about. :grin2:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome from the DFW area. Bought my 2013 in March of this year. Can't wipe the grin off my face!

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Welcome from South western PA.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Welcome Mike. I was going to point you over here soon.

Reactions: Bald Yoda

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Welcome from SE Idaho!!! Congrats on the new ride, ride safe and keep the shiny side up. :grin2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts