GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New owner of a 2012 wing, after twenty years on a VT1100. I find the power and comfort of this bike to be amazing. What a change from my primitive Shadow. Hell, just having a gas gauge is a luxury.

I’m growing into the bike. I had it lowered an inch with Tom Scott’s lower wing linkage, and I replaced the stock seat with an Ultimate mid-rider. MBL risers will be installed this week. Every time i take it for a ride, it feels like it fits me a little better.

This forum is fantastic. I’ve already scored a pair of plug-in headsets from the classified section, and I’ve picked up many tips and tricks from the general discussions. I appreciate being here.

I‘d just turned 40 when I got bitten by the bug and bought my first bike. Way back then, I hoped to have the opportunity to one day see the country from the seat of a comfortable tourer. Now I’m 61, and my dream is becoming a reality. Life is a trip. Cheers~

Cliff Hayes
Beaver, PA

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Your bike looks strangely familiar. I have one just like it and love it. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

Reactions: Doublecutter

·
Premium Member
1,801 Posts
Welcome from SE Idaho!!! Congrats on your Wing, watch the speed bumps with that lowering link on there, ride safe and keep the shiny side up. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts