GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello George!! It's Snowing!!:eek:4: Again!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Ok, I've been very patient with this weather. Trying to keep busy with several other projects. The roads are so hard packed with snow I have been mostly able to not think seriously about being able to get out. Now this past "warm" weekend started to show signs of hope. Some spots of blacktop here and there. I'm thinking by this weekend there should be at least a path out to main roads and hopefully riding..:cool: Wrong!! Crushed again. Snowing hard with gusty winds this morning. It is really getting depressing...:eek:4:

It feels like that damn groundhog keeps coming out every week and hearing, nope, 6 more weeks!!!!

Scott....

·
IronMan
17,451 Posts
WAS JUST IN CLEVELAND OHIO FOR HOLIDAYS . CLEVELAND RATED THIRD WORSE FOR SEEING SUN IN DECEMBER N JAN . !:eek:4::eek:4: THATS WHY 30 YRS AGO MOVED TO SUNNY FL .:bow::bow: SHOULD ME NO SHORTAGE OF COOKIES OR CHEESE UP THERE WITH ALL THIS INDOOR TIME YOU ALL HAVE ! :wrong::lol::lol:

·
Registered
20,945 Posts
Was supposed to groom trails today but they decided to wait until tomorrow when the the storm is over :thumbup: I suspect we will have an early spring :thumbup:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
Does that mean you saw your shadow or not.....LOL

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you inferring that I am a ........!

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
Nope it is Mike that is predicting an early spring. I can never remember which way that goes. See your shadow not see your shadow????

·
Registered
545 Posts
Wisconsin is Closed

I hear that Wisconsin is closed today due to weather.. Is it really bad out that way?? I know if you getting the wind we had last night and a little snow it could be really bad...

Stay warm..

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Roads were ice just before dark. Lots of wrecks. Salt trucks going by seemed like every thirty minutes then I was told the roads were just slush. Shortly after that it starting snowing and the wind really picked up. No idea what it's like now:eek:4:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts