GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am a new GL1800 owner. Steve and I bought an '06 with navigation system. My first bike is an '05 Ural Tourist with sidecar. I have plenty of pics and adventures with my Tourist posted on my website. Steve and his buddies modified the Tourist sidecar to carry my wheelchair. We hope to soon do the same with our Goldwing. I have an order placed with Jay at Dauntless Motors for a custom sidecar mounting kit to fit the Goldwing. Would love to do some long distance rides...Sturgis, Mexico, Canada.

Heather ;)

S

·
0 Posts
Heather welcome to the "group " , if you have a pink padded room you will fit in just fine here :lol:

Come on up and visit us anytime ! :biker:

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
8)

Welcome to the fun, we'll be watchin' for updates. :wink:

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the board....

Bunch of great people here and a wealth of information...if these guys and gals don't know it, you don't need to either :lol: :lol:

But.....another wheels???? we can hardly stand the one we have now :lol: :lol:

Love ya wheels, just funning :wink:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

I checked out your site. Your spirit is sure to inspire those of us who take things for granted.

Merry Christmas...amd welcome.

Dep

·
Road Warrior
1,322 Posts
Welcome to the board. You will love the Wing. Just starting looking over your website you are an encouragement. Sheila

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
welcome to the board.
Hey I am just down the road from you. Coffee sometime?

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Pretty amazing. I see you have a keen (slightly tilted) sense of humor. Welcome aboard. Look forward to meeting the two of you some time, maybe at Cats Cade in June.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Hi Heather and welcome aboard. Not only are we fellow sidecarists, but we have a son that lives in Modesto.
We started hacking in '99 because of medical problems (nothing drastic-sort of a safety measure). Our current rig is an '02 GL1800A with a Hannigan sidecar. The bike was bought in April of '02 and the sidecar was attched in June of the same year. As it stands now, the bike has 41,000 miles on the odo.
By no means do l profess to be a pro, but if l can help in any way please yell.
Happy Hack'n,

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SC Popatop said:
Hi Heather and welcome aboard. Not only are we fellow sidecarists, but we have a son that lives in Modesto.
We started hacking in '99 because of medical problems (nothing drastic-sort of a safety measure). Our current rig is an '02 GL1800A with a Hannigan sidecar. The bike was bought in April of '02 and the sidecar was attched in June of the same year. As it stands now, the bike has 41,000 miles on the odo.
By no means do l profess to be a pro, but if l can help in any way please yell.
Happy Hack'n,
Sweeet!! lets ride! Tacos anyone :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Heather. You should post that video on your site with the close call with the truck here on the board for all the members to see. It just does not get any closer than that. I would post the link but dont want to withou tur permission.
I really would like to stop by one of these days and have a look at what u guys have done to set up ur bike. Really amazing. I'll buy the coffee.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Hey Heather

Sorry for the delay in saying hello. Obvioulsy we might have some similar interests, so please let me know if there is anyting I can assit with, although a quick check of your site leads me to beleive you have things well in hand. All the best and hope your holidays are fantasitc.

Wheels (a.k.a. Jim)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts