GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I'm new to the forum, but not new to riding. Since I started riding in 1967, I've owned too many bikes to remember, and my last Goldwing was a 1976 I owned back in 1976. My first Harley was a shovelhead we built into a chopper in 1970 and I've had many Harleys since, my last being a 2009 Road King. I've also owned a 2012 NC700X DCT and an Africa Twin DCT, so know a bit about the dual-clutch transmissions and like them. I've been enjoying my 2018 GL1800 DCT, although I'm not liking how hard it is to install parts or service the bike. I purchased Fred's videos which are a must-have IMO. About the only thing that's easy to do on my 2018 GL1800 is replace the windshield.

Before retiring, I was the Editor-in-Chief of 4Wheel Drive & Sport Utility Magazine and Off-Road Magazine, as well as the host of Four Wheeler TV on the Outdoor Channel, so know Jeeps and other 4x4s much better than I know my new Goldwing. Hopefully, that changes. I know this forum will help get me up to speed. Keep up the good work!

Attachments

·
Registered
277 Posts
Welcome to the forum

Reactions: Phil Howell

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Welcome from SE Idaho!!! Congrats on your new Wing, ride safe and keep the shiny side up. :grin2:

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Welcome, from Orange Co., CA. This is a great forum. I've made many new friends to ride with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts