GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
No, nobody is out there, we are all over here. :joke::lol: Kit

·
Registered
248 Posts
Kit, you can't be over here, as I'm over here and I can't see you or anyone else, you sure you're there ?

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
I am quite sure I am here. However I cannot see anyone either, so I think everyone is over there. :shock: Kit

·
Registered
331 Posts
If you use your three -d glasses you will be able to see every one were all right here :thumbup:
mrwelaxn

·
Registered
2013 Red GW
5,924 Posts

·
Smoky
1,190 Posts
Hello, Hello, Hello ............Hello :shock: !
Beam me up Scotty.....there's no inteligent life down here :eek:4: !

·
Registered
116 Posts
Personally speaking I have no idea where I am, but it smells nice.

·
Registered
598 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
OK, I am now officially lost, First I was over there then I came back over here and I have yet to see anyone. Are you guys hiding or have I gone too far to the Darkside. :joke:

John

·
Registered
310 Posts
IBA go outside and look, if you see street lights shaped like Hersey Kisses, then you are not where you think you are..............Hello Willy Wonka

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
I have looked and looked. I went over there a couple times. Then I came back here, still have seen no one. :shock: Off for a ride to Myrtle Beach today, may find some of you there. ;) Kit

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thanks wingnut6670,

I'm home ;) ! But I can't seem to find anybody. Guess I will have to look around a little more.

Glad you remembered the light wingnut6670, they are different.

John

1 - 19 of 19 Posts