GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm already registered for this years rally. I'll be leaving Salem on the 10 and coming back on the 14. I had a great time last year riding with my sister and brother from Wallowa. I did some riding on my own too. Rode to Sumpter, what a beautiful ride and the roads are great. Hope to see some of you there.

Here is the website
http://www.hellscanyonrally.com/

·
Registered
757 Posts
can you tell me more please... other than what the web site has

·
Registered
453 Posts
I've never been to the rally but there is some great riding in that area. I like it better without lots of people.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well there are people but it's nothing like Sturgis. If you have been to Baker City main street will be lined with bikes for about 2 maybe 3 blocks. There are vendors and food and drink. As you know the main event is the riding. Lots of great roads. What else do you need to know? This rally is more geared to family. I have taken my grandson and niece to it when they were about 10 and 11. They had a great time.

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
While I've never taken part in this particular Rally I have friends that live in the Enterprise/Joseph area and it's absolutely beautiful there with some great roads to ride. :thumbup:

·
Registered
496 Posts
The wife and I are headed out Friday morning from Medford, it's about a 400 miles ride. We are going to be staying in Union, Oregon at the Old Union Hotel, this is an awesome hotel, restored back to it's early days.
We attended the rally last year, had a great time with some awesome people, we are really looking forward to the trip.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts