GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I AM INTERESTED IN BUYING THE KBC TOURCOM WITH THE J&M HEADSET ALREADY MOUNTED. IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK ON THIS SETUP. I CAN BUY THIS FOR 250.00 ON LINE, MOST OTHERS ARE TWICE THE PRICE. I KNOW THAT MOST OF THE TIME , YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR , BUT THAT IS ALL I AM WILLING TO SPEND RIGHT NOW. I HAVE A 07 WING. THANKS,,,NEED INFO.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
If you are asking about the J&M, I think they are very good, I've used them for three years and really like them. I don't know anything about the KBC helmet.

·
Registered
755 Posts
My wife and I have the KBC TourComs with the J&M and like them. Beware that the helmets run pretty small. If you buy one on-line...make sure you go try one one first at a local shop.

Good luck,

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
KBC tourcom

I bought the tourcom with KBC two years ago it works fine but they run small try them on before buying.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
kg5ie said:
My wife and I have the KBC TourComs with the J&M and like them. Beware that the helmets run pretty small. If you buy one on-line...make sure you go try one one first at a local shop.

Good luck,
Better yet, buy it from your local dealer so he can stay in business to change your flat tire that the mail order company won't touch....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts