GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to find a good helmet store with good selection here in the DFW TX area. I've been to a few dealerships but they all seem to have the same selection of 4 or 5 models and limited sized. I've read here about helmet world or something in FL, but that's a bit far to drive.

So anyone know of a good place around here?

Thanks,

·
Registered
601 Posts
Dragonryder said:
Try Maxim Motorsports(Plano Honda) located in Allen, they have a large selection.
Yeah, what Dragonryder said ..
Maxim in Allen, talk to Bob ...
Really friendly peeps there, or is it just because I spend so much there..
8)

Good Luck
Ride Safely

·
Registered
65 Posts
Some of us spend way to much time and money at Maxim in Allen. But you can't beat the service.......

I have bought all of my helmets there.....

·
Registered
95 Posts
Cycle Gear in Bedford

Employees are great at Cycle Gear in Bedford, very knowledgeable. Good selection.

Also remember, you can return ANYTHING that you buy from them within 30 days for a complete refund. Yes... even Arai Helmets!

Don't know if they are higher than others or not, but dropping $500+/- on a helmet... I want to know I can return it if its not perfect for me.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great. Bedford is even closer to flower mound than 75 in plano. :) I didn't even notice that location when I looked at their map. Maybe I'll head down there with the wife saturday after early voting.

And yeah, a DFW GoldWing club. That's what we need. :) Wait, aren't there about 20 of those already. :shock:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts