GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All this has to go! I'm selling the trike (which is still available - see my other posts) and cleaning out the storage room!
PRICES ARE
NEGOTIABLE
RIDING JACKETS
1 - Womens XL Honda Rider "Goldwing" Mesh with armor. Silver & Black - About 3 years old, very good condition. $100 (See Photo)

1 - Womens Tourmaster Cortech LRX Air Motorcycle Jacket w/liner - WHITE/BLACK- size Medium Plus (jacket size 18, sleeve length 24"), $150. WORN 5X'S. Bought last year. Its in very good condition - I loved this jacket! I don't have any pics right at this moment, ASK FOR PHOTO. Here is a link to one just like mine but mine is Black/White - NOT PINK like this link has: http://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com/women/womens+mesh/tour+master_cortech+womens+lrx+air+mesh+jacket

TRIKE COVER: Dowco/Guardian Weatherall Plus Motorcycle Trike Cover - Black - Bought last year - used a total of 5 times! (includes storage bag) $70.

Kuryakyn Deluxe Convertible LUGGAGE RACK BAG w/rain cover: Elastic mesh pockets & multiple pouches make your items readily accessible. 1200 Denier nylon construction, heavy-duty zippers, & zip-out rain cover. Bags also feature mounting straps utilizing both hook-&- loop fasteners & elastic shock cords. Attaches to GL1500 & GL1800 racks as well as most other racks on the market. $45 (STOCK PHOTO BELOW)

CHROME TRUNK HANDLE Medallion Series by Show Chrome - BRAND NEW, never used. Chrome Billet Chrome Trunk Handle allows opening the trunk lid without touching freshly waxed bodywork. Creates a nice custom look to the rear trunk lid area of your bike. ASK FOR PHOTO $55

MISC ACCESSORIES / STUFF
UPDATED 5/8
- Chrome Snap Caps (5pkgs, various sizes) $15
- Show Chrome Fog Light replacement bulb $6

Shipping will be additional. I will try my best to give you an exact shipping amount, if its less, I will refund you the difference. If it's more, I will pay the difference. I prefer PayPal. If you are interested in any of these items, please email [email protected]. (I don't check my PM that often). I will get back with you as soon as I can. THANKS!

- Leah
IMG_1219.jpg IMG_1220.jpg kury trunk rack bag.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
DO YOU STILL HAVE THE miscellaneous BOX

HOW MUCH FOR ALL MISC STUFF SHIPPED TO 36804

IF SO HOW MUCH FOR THE WHOLE BOX THX [email protected]

MISC ACCESSORIES / STUFF
I have a box of misc GL1800 Goldwing accessories - Chrome Snap Caps, Show Chrome rubber gromments, rivets, fog light replacement bulb, Trailer wiring plugs, lots of wiring, Trailer Plug Kit (Kuryakyn), LED Trunk & Saddlebag lights - clear lens (looks to be one side is missing, not sure where the other side is), Ram Mount (we used for camera), Tulsa Enterprises Auxiliary Fuse Panel (6 fuse). SOME OF IT IS BRAND NEW! And some of it, I have no clue what it is! I will try and get a more detailed list and photos of these items as soon as I can. There might be something in there you need....or you can buy the whole box and part it out. IF INTERESTED IN THIS before I get the list, let me know.
how much

·
Registered
376 Posts
Helmet quick release

PM sent, I'll take the quick release.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Recieved the Goldwing Mesh Jacket in the mail yesterday, thank you. Will come in handy on our trip to Sturgis this year.

Ride Safe
Bill

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.