GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am pasting this post from the Sabre Group Motorcycle Forum. I thought it was important enough to share with you guys. Mod's if you wish to move or delete this post, I understand. Thanks, Keith

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I normally am not one to post stuff like this but hell, it couldnt hurt......

A friend of mine is raising money for one of his employees, whos son, Robert Engelbrecht has been very close to death several times over the past few months.

Here is the story.....

----"On July 30th, 2006 CPL Robert Engelbrecht of Bravo Company 316 4th Division Infantry was terribly injured while serving his country and fighting for our freedom. CPL Engelbrecht, son of a Lucky Devil employee, was in his Humvee when an improvised explosive device (IED) was detonated directly under his vehicle. The blast mangled all of Engelbrecht’s limbs and lodged shrapnel into his entire body. The corporal’s fellow soldiers rushed him to the nearest medic and he’s been fighting for his life ever since.

After several emergency procedures, a bacteria infection, stroke, pneumonia and loss of a leg and his right eye, Engelbrecht faces a long road to recovery."-----

The money is being raised by donating proceeds of a T-shirt being sold through the company web site @.. http://www.luckydevildesigns.com/Corporal_T.php

Total cost is less than $20, and it really is a pretty good looking shirt.

--bigred
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts