GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just notified my traxxion parts are being shipped.Problem is All balls are back ordered from HDL....Anybody out there have a New in Package Bearing set they could ship to me?I will pay shipping both ways.To me and then to you when mine come in.This could all be unnecessary when I check tomorrow to see if HDL has got them in or else I will try to locate them from some other vendor.Just trying to hedge my bets....Thanks in advance......Jim

·
Registered
552 Posts
I've got a set sitting on my work bench if needed. Let me know...

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All Balls

Thanks for your offer.I contacted Traxxion and they will send a set with the forks and shock. I should have thought about that myself but I wasn't thinking outside the box....Thanks again......Jim

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Jim,
I would have gladly sent you the set of All Balls I have. But it sounds like you have a better solution.
Please poste your experiences with the Traxxion installation. I would very much like to install the Traxxion components also.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All Balls

I just received notification from Traxxion and all the parts will be here tomorrow.I will let you know what I think of the install.....Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts