GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried using the boards search engine to avail again. Must be something I do wrong, everytime I try to search for a specific post I remember - I get in the neighborhood of 5000 matches and cant find it. Anyway, a few months ago someone on here used something black. like bed liner coating to paint parts of his wing and it looked really good with a rough surface. Then he pained over that with black paint and it came out very nice. I though the post was titled "I finaly did it" or something close to that. Any of you save the link to that post? I think from now on when I see something I want to save for a later time I will just save the link so I can find it again. Thanks in advance if anyone has it saved.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This was just a simple 'bedliner' search
These are the posts I was looking for, Thanks.

I also went to search, typed in bedliner, and got 1807 matches about all kinds of stuff. Must be a setting or something, I will mess around with it to see why.

Thanks again Jon :yes1:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Quote:

I also went to search, typed in bedliner, and got 1807 matches about all kinds of stuff. ....

Hmmm... I got 13
Amd the point of this argument is????????????? :no: :croc:

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
WingAirSpeed said:
Quote:

I also went to search, typed in bedliner, and got 1807 matches about all kinds of stuff. ....

Hmmm... I got 13
Amd the point of this argument is????????????? :no: :croc:
Don't be a Troll. There is no argument. I was just supplying additional information and wondering what JudgeDredd was doing wrong and how he could be helped to improve his search results.

What was your intent?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts