GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
3,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By now every one knows the very sad news about Bev's crash.

Let's all stay close in Florida and see what all can do to help in comeing

days and weeks .I heard of Ac John talking helping out at her House.

Count me In I have more time on my hands than I need right now.

Please pm me .

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Great Gesture! I wish I lived about 1000 miles closer.

Till we hear from Bev's coordinator, we have no clue what Bev needs from us.

Right now, I would settle for an Update on Bev's condition!

Prayers go out several times a day from Woodbourne.

Shows to go ya! One never knows!

Bulldog

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Till we hear from Bev's coordinator, we have no clue what Bev needs from us.

Right now, I would settle for an Update on Bev's condition!
Jeff (SkeeterBeater) in Naples is in contact with Bevely's friend Rene, who has been at the hospital with her. He has been posting regular updates in the original thread about the accident, modifying his first message. He has also started a new thread about things we're planning down here, particularly for her 50th birthday on Feb 16th. I think everything else will pretty-well wait until we have a better sense of her situation, both medical and personal.

Unless something more organized happens, I'm putting together a "donations" can that I'll be taking to our lunch rides down here in Florida. I'll be bringing the donations can to the Smokey Mountain Ride In, and probably even Cats-Cade. ;)

Right now, everyone is still pretty-well in shock over the situation, but the one obvious thing has been the amazing spontaneous outpouring from her friends..., even those who have never met. Once she's able to read all the messages posted here on GL1800Riders.com, she'll be overwhelmed.

I should be so lucky as to have so many friends... :lol:

-

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
See the Main Board too...we're sending birthday cards i/c/o Jeff Stivers (Skeeterbeeter) so she has a pile of them to open.

Pink flamingo motive is good, and she turns 50 so you know what to do!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts