GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it is call Gold Wing-itis. :shock: It begans to manifest itself in my eyes. :shock: That "FINISHED" wing starts looking bare. :? Then the cramps in the hand start taking over from surfing all the webs parts dealers. :roll: After having to replace a keyboard because of salavia dripping between the keys,... another symptom, :cry: I finally go to HDL.com for the cure. :lol: I just ordered another 415.00. What is wrong with me. Yesterday I had a fit and bought 175.00 worth of stuff from GL1800riders classifieds. :roll: I won another 28.00 on ebay today. :roll: HELP.... I'm spending and cant seem to stop. This irrational rationalizing seems to take over an other wise good money manager person. It's like a :twisted: possession :twisted: :x or something. HELP, HELP.
LOL :?: :?: :?: :D

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Take two aspirin (for the cramps in your hands), and go for a long ride. This will give you a calming effect, confirming the reasons you are spending all your money. :lol:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Paupton (Pauper),

When you spend as much money as i don't have , you will have reached the bottom. Cmon down, lots of your old friends down here...LOL

Bulldog

·
Registered
231 Posts
The last of the safety chrome is on, (I'm out of money) and the weather has been great. I tried to avoid HDL's site but.....
Anyway,
after several days of glorious sunshine and local riding, it was time to put on the new tires from Hal.
I have to fly some folks to Utah for a couple of days so down goes the '02 for some new rubber and I don't actually miss out on the great wx! (much) :D

Does this look a little scary or what? :crew:

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
I've been addicted to drugs (in my teenage years), cigarettes, & gambling, & this is the worst addiction I've ever had. With the other addictions, at least there are help groups, patches, & medications. Just when I think I've got it under control, Hal offers another sale. :shock:

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
This is very similair to scarlet fever, never know when it will come back. It agresses to not only bigger items like rims and triking, but then suddenly takes a turn for the worst when everything seems to stop, with the mental possesive behavior of a New Wing, latest model. This is when it is almost death row, the urge to sell at half of the investment just for the down payment. Then the flashbacks start again. Most families start to get torn apart at this point. No insurance policy will cover the extras for the basic cost either. A veteran is recognized by the custom mueral paintings on the tupperware. Do not provoke these people, the possessive behavior has driven them to unethical social behavior when harrassed. Other sysmtoms are the urge to dissappear for days and weeks with a tent and charge card.

·
Registered
263 Posts
You got it bad. I had it bad on my last bike. There just wasn't anything left to buy for the bike.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Sale?

Is HDL having a sale? I don't see it on their site. I have the affliction and need to spend money, but would like to do it while they are having a sale!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
YEs, Hal posted the sale yesterday, good thru the end of March....but I cannot find it today.

And, the disease is spreading......just gave Hal another $200. Hal should be able to retire by tomorrow :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HAL!!! HAL!!! HAL!!!

I know...... let's all blame HAL. He is the culprit here. Like someone else has posted,,,,,, "WE DIDNT SAY IT WAS HIS FAULT, WE SAID WE WERE GOING TO BLAME HIM". :twisted: :twisted:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts