GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to put on a new set of tires but the shops here in NM want way to much. (100 for the rear and 69 for the front) :22yikes: :cus:

Is there a member in the Carlsbad, Roswell, El Paso, Las Cruces or Deming area that has the tools/equipment and is willing to teach an old dog a new trick?

TIA
MC-Traveler
AKA FJR Bandit

·
Banned
4,623 Posts
WOW, pretty high price, If your near Aztec, NM, I will help you !! Aztec is in the NW corner near Farmington,

·
Registered
578 Posts
Feel like taking a ride on I10. Come to Tucson for a day and I'll teach you everything you ever wanted to know about mounting tires on your 1800.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks

KA7W and wrenched thank you for the offers. :clap2:

But I'm looking for some thing a little closer then 450 to 480 miles. At that distance, I can go to San Antonio and see my family :duck: while getting the tire change.

Again, Thank You for the offers.

MC-Travel
AKA FJR Bandit

·
Banned
4,623 Posts
Did you try the Honda shop in Deming ??? They have been reasonable with me over the years !!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
KA7W said:
Did you try the Honda shop in Deming ??? They have been reasonable with me over the years !!
Yes, I sent them an E-Mail yesterday. I should get a reply tommorrow or the day after.

I'm heading that way on the 11th for Don Cameron's BBQ. Anyone from here going?

MC-Traveler
AKA FJR Bandit

·
Registered
619 Posts
I use Deming since I got my bike in 01......Jose is now working again in the shop...........sometimes good and sometimes NOT so good....

bruce aka 'the blue trawler'

1 - 8 of 8 Posts