GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have gotten kury's mirror turn signal lights and i also have big bikes mirror chrome trim will i have any trouble putting these on together ..i mean will the chrome trim interfere with how well one might be able to see the turn signal lights for the mirror???
thanks in advance jake

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
jake4440 - I have the Kuryakyn Mirror lights, but don't have the Big Bike Accent trim. I have to believe the Big Bike Mirror lights are very similar to Kury's and if so, Big Bike states on their sight "their" mirror light won't interfer with the accent trim pieces. It certainly is close though. I'd stick with the Kuryakyn mirror lights though as I think their quality is slightly better than what I have found Big Bike's (IMO).

Here's what they say: It will not interfere with Big Bike Parts LED Mirror Lights, P/N 52-649. Attaches easily with double sided tape.

Good luck,

DaleC

·
Registered
837 Posts
Jake, I can't see how they would interfer with each other. The kury mirror lights mount to the mirror glass it's self, and the Showchrome/Big Bike trim mounts to the outside of the houseing with nothing hanging over the rear side of the mirror houseing. You should be good to to.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts