GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a fully completed, turn-key, nicely equipped, 1948 Ford 2 dr sedan street rod in the $18k - 22k range (maybe a tad higher if it's THE right car). Prefer stock looking exterior, but otherwise completely updated equipment and running gear, heat & ac, cruise, all power, etc. Might be interested in other mid-1930 to late 1940 Ford, Chevrolet, Pontiac, etc, etc; but a 1948 Ford 2dr sedan would be 1st choice. Appreciate any assist you can provide. If you know of a "1948 Ford" forum or website, that certainly would be helpful. Thanks!!

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
210 Posts
Wow Rick!

No hesistation at all on pulling the trigger!

Congrats.

Marvman

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As that old saying goes; ...... "where there's a will, there's a way". Well, I cashed in my will! Now I need to save enough money to buy a bumper sticker for it that reads "I spent my children's inheritance!" My 1st car (1965) was a 1947 Ford 2 dr sedan. I was born in '48, so this has been my "dream car" for a good number of years. I started to think seriously about a street rod a few years ago, but didn't want to afford it. A month or so ago, my wife and I were talking about a street rod again and she said "go for it"; so I did. I'm a believer in another old saying; "if mama ain't happy, nobody's happy". Should be delivered from Portland OR next week. Was actually cheaper to ship it to me than for me to fly up and drive back (plus the days on the road).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts