GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a very nice 1993 Escapade Elite. It did not come with any manuals or documentation. If anyone out there knows of where I might obtain a copy of something close to this year please let me know. I would be happy to pay for copying or maybe someone might even have it scanned and available. Email direct to [email protected]. Failing that if anyone else out there owns one of these maybe I could shoot you some questions. Thanks.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Just picked up a very nice 1993 Escapade Elite. It did not come with any manuals or documentation. If anyone out there knows of where I might obtain a copy of something close to this year please let me know. I would be happy to pay for copying or maybe someone might even have it scanned and available. Email direct to [email protected]. Failing that if anyone else out there owns one of these maybe I could shoot you some questions. Thanks.
Check out this website for California Side Car. You can download the Owners Manual for the Escapade Trailer. I don't see one specifically for Elite. I know this one works for my 2001 model. If you need anything else, just contact California Side Car. They are real good folks to work with.

http://www.californiasidecar.com/service.htm

1 - 2 of 2 Posts