GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me the brand of this trailer by looking at this photo, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok yes thank you where might I find a vin number on such trailer? Guy I got my my bike from included the trailer but no title which I didn’t even think about at the time. There is a process in Maryland I can get a replacement title but need to find the vin. Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Ok yes thank you where might I find a vin number on such trailer? Guy I got my my bike from included the trailer but no title which I didn’t even think about at the time. There is a process in Maryland I can get a replacement title but need to find the vin. Thanks again.

There is a Serial Number plate inside the lid under where the handle attaches, here is picture of where mine is on my Roadstar, not sure if there is an actual VIN, but there is a serial number.

Attachments

·
Registered
975 Posts
You can send them an email and they will get back to you with the info you need to find your VIN.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
If it is newer than ‘06 or so, look on the tongue neck, just back of where the cooler would sit. If older, remove the carpeted panel at the rear, inside that covers the tail light section.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts