GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i have a 2000 kawaski voyager for sale,its a very nice bike,no issues and its loaded,it would make someone very happy, i have it listed on pittsburgh craiglist and in the press. I listed it on the classified here once already,anyhow any of you guys or gals have a bud whos looking for a great bike send them my way.i have it listed for 5000. Thanks joe

·
Registered
441 Posts
I posted it on the VROC web site incase someone was interested. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
That is a great bike for anyone looking for used wings. For the money they can get a lot more bike with the Kaw than an older wing. My son bought a 95 from a member of this board and it has been a great bike. I am surprised how much I like it. I will talk it up for you as I think you have it priced right.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the voyager is for sure a great bike,it was the best value out there for sure and bullet proof,they run forever.no valve adj.ever,every option a wing had etc. etc. just didnt catch on like the wing did.this one will make someone happy.thanks for the help.take care joe

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Joe,
Did you post it on this sites "classified section"
I've seen many other post "other" bike for sale and it
helped...
Just a thought..

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes bill i did put it on here awhile ago,i have a few guys coming to look at it over the weekend if it doesnt pan out maybe i will post it again here. thanks joe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts