GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
i have just bought a spoiler from Hal. illusion blue for my Uk bike. had it shipped to the uk via new york.
seems that there are 2 x blues.
the usa silver is the same as the uk silver
the usa illusion red is the same as the uk illusion red
black - well black is black
the usa candy red is the same as the uk candy red.
but it seems that the blue you guys have is different to the blue we have here in blighty, the illusion blue is about 4 shades deeper than the blue i have here in the uk.
anyone in the uk want to buy an illusion blue rear spoiler?
also can i buy a uk blue spoiler from the usa? the colour code of my bike is is (PB 304p)
hope you can help

·
Registered
787 Posts
Here in the USA, paint code PB304P is Pearl Apollo Blue which was only available in 2001.

Paint code P44P is Illusion Blue which is a darker purplish blue.

It sounds like you need to order HDL part # HO-6652143 (Pearl Apollo Blue).

The HDL part # HO-6782205 (Illusion Blue) is probably the one you ordered and received.

I hope this helps.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
exchange

sir,
Simply exchange the incorrect color one for the correct color spoiler from honda direct line, i'm sure they will cooperate with you.
JD
:biker:

·
Registered
787 Posts
If you could sell the Illusion Blue spoiler over in the UK and simply order an Apollo Blue from HDL, that would save you some hefty shipping costs.

Like JD said, try working an exchange with HDL if all else fails. I've always found them to be very helpful.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys

thanks guys,
was the illusion blue ever a UK color?
i could try and sell the illusion blue here in the uk on ebay, however i don't know how many illusion blue 18's will be in the uk if this was a US color only.

peter

1 - 5 of 5 Posts