GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
600 miles from home and I have a ruined hub on my harbor freight trailer and need a replacement. Anyone know if Agri-Supply might have one I can limp home on?
Thanks for the help,
mike

·
Registered
750 Posts
Tractor supply

I Googled for a Tractor Supply in Crossville and came up with this.

135 Highland Sq
Crossville, TN 38555
(931) 484-6484

Hope this helps you out. I'm about 60 miles away and will help you if possible. If you have a number I can reach you at PM me and I'll give you a call.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wal-mart and Tractor Supply was a no go. Can't find a Agri-Supply in TN. Looks like a trip to Harbor Freight in Knoxville is in my future.
(Smallest hub T-S Carries is 1 & 1/16. Looks like I eed a 1 inch.)

·
Registered
71 Posts
If you're talking about a 1 & 1/16 bearing size, all you need to do is buy and put in the 1" bearing. The hub should be the same size.

·
Registered
232 Posts
i do not know if this is any help, i replaced the wheel bearings,and seals on my hf tagalong, i got timken #30205m9\km1 and seal#32x52x7. has i was packing the bearing that came with trailer a lot of stuff was coming out of them looked like paint or rust?? replaced them with new ones. have not had time to pull it yet, have to get plates for it good luck with it

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the help. Going to Harbour Freight in Knoxville this morning and Dixie Bearing if I need to swap bearings.

I had already replaced the original bearings but didn't have the numbers with me. They will be in the trailer in the future, along with a complete spare hub.
mike

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Picked up a new hub at Northern Tools this morning. Put it on the trailer and it's ready to go.
Thanks to all who responded.

mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts