GL1800Riders Forums banner

Help please

1840 Views 41 Replies 36 Participants Last post by  sammisgrammy
I need a favor from everyone. There is a local radio station that is having a contest during Lent. The church that gets the most votes gets the radio station at their fish fry and also the publicity that goes along with it. I have emailed it to some of you but if I didn't have your email address I missed you.

Please log on to http://www.700wlw.com/pages/onair_jimscott.html and cast your vote for St. Max before 11:59 tonight so we can have them out tomorrow evening.

Thank you,
Redtrk (Rick) It will also make me really busy tomorrow cooking fish evening and keep me off the streets.
See less See more
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
It's in the bag.

WHICH FISH FRY SHOULD WE VISIT FRIDAY, 3/6?
All Saints - Kenwood, Ohio1.04 % Mary Queen of Heaven - Erlanger, Kentucky2.96 % St. Catherine of Siena - Westwood, Ohio41.26 % St. John's - Aurora, Indiana6.43 % St. Maximilian Kolbe- West Chester, Ohio48.32 %
Done, looks like your on your way.
Done deal! I'll take mine with ketchup~Heinz of course:lol::lol:

Good luck
Done:thumbup:
Done! Any Tarter Sauce?
Glad to help good luck wish I could go. Love the fish. :thumbup:
Sent your church another vote even though I have a life. Imagine that. Didn't stain me one bit to help somebody out that asked for a small favor.:thumbup: :lol:
Done! You're still ahead but not too far, hope you get a lot more votes!
Looks pretty close!
Done

WHICH FISH FRY SHOULD WE VISIT FRIDAY, 3/6?
All Saints - Kenwood, Ohio0.90 % Mary Queen of Heaven - Erlanger, Kentucky2.58 % St. Catherine of Siena - Westwood, Ohio44.46 % St. John's - Aurora, Indiana5.97 % St. Maximilian Kolbe- West Chester, Ohio46.09 %
Gotter Done Good Luck
St. Max is leading with St Catherine...not to far behind.....

And the Lord did grin.....:lol:

Mark :thumbup:
Done and good luck!
DONE!! your in the lead so far. Not by much, but your in the lead.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.