GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a plug and play modulator for my spoiler. I do not want to make it a running light, I only want it to modulate the brake light.

thanks

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
I got a Kisan TailBlazer. Works great. It does have a wire to make the spoiler light a tail light but I just didn't hook it up. (It has one of those connectors that splice a wire if you want the tail light - otherwise it just plugs in.) When the brake is applied it flashes fast and slows down to a solid on. Very noticeable.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks William. sounds like it will work for me.

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
CJS

is this the one that flashes three times and goes to steady on???
I don't want the one that flashes continuously...

Thanks

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
KYBLUE said:
CJS

is this the one that flashes three times and goes to steady on???
I don't want the one that flashes continuously...

Thanks
Yes, well, not exactly.
This one will flash three time very quickly and then goes on solid for aboout 3 seconds. Then it repeats this sequence for as long as the brakes are applied. I've been told this makes you very noticable.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cjs, do you have to cut any wires with the Backoff? looking at their website it looked like you do.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
the kissan 24 LED-D or something like that is what I put on. If you want the running light you splice one wire near the harness....otherwise for jus tthe blinking for a few seconds and then solid you just plug it in. Get the best of either world.

Simple to put in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts