GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Utah, We are planning a trip to UT next summer :excited:. Using Green River as a home base. I want to do 5 day ride loops starting and ending in Green River. 200 - 400 mi. round trip with good scenery, roads, and lunch stops. I already have a day planned for Moab area and a day ride to do Burr Trail. I would appreciate any help and ideas. Pooch was very helpful on a trip out west in 2015.
Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
301 Posts
If I was planning a 5 day ride in Utah (and I have on several occasions) Green River would never enter the discussion. I prefer Panquitch for a base. Utah 12 is a must ride! Bryce Canyon NP is not to be missed if you haven't seen it before. Cedar Breaks and Zion are within an easy days ride. The new pavement up to Fish Lake is great fun if you like the twisties. Capital Reef NP roads are great and very scenic. The Burr Trail is easily accessible and highly recommended right up to the end of pavement. After that all bets are off! On your way to or from Utah you could visit the Moab area, riding into Arches NP and Utah 313 to Dead Horse Point and Canyonlands. Southern Utah has some great roads! Have fun planning.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
John, I will call you.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
John, PM sent.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts