GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finding a pant that does what I want them to do isn't the problem. Finding a pant that comes even close to fitting is.

"I am a body builder; I just chose a different design". That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

42 waist - 29 inseam. I can get several brands in a 42 but the legs are always way too long. The knee pads end up being at mid shin, and the waist is tight at 42.

I want an overpant with zippers at least to the knee and waterproof without a liner. The lighter the better and of course they have to breathe. Reflective material is a plus as is removeable padding.

Anyone with similiar dimensions have any luck?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
FIRST GEAR OVER PANTS.........'nough said

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was going to say that I had tried them but it was the Tourmasters that I tried. Okay, I'll look into the Firstgears, Sorry

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
I have First Gear H2 overpants in size 40 and the inseam is a 33. I like First Gear because the full length zipper up the leg. I know this is not what you want to hear but other than jokes about the vertically challenged I would suggest a good seamstress.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Trialsman...let us know what you find out. I have the same problem. 40" waist and 29" inseam.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts