GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Naw, just can't get the right parts yet. Keep ordering used stuff on eBay and get the wrong thing or defective stuff. Hopefully one day soon. So a road trip is not in your future????? :cry:

·
Registered
855 Posts
we can do it
i just need to stop at the zoo and get them 3 chimps :thumbup:. geter done in a hour :joke:
There's a zoo a couple miles from his house, they have chimps there...

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
No big deal, been there done that. What kinda lift is that? It looks pretty nice. Can you post the info. on the lift for me?
Kurt :thumbup:

·
Registered
19,065 Posts
Kurt(Mr. Chrome) we met 2 weeks ago at Texas Chrome Open House. I was the rider you talked to outside who had the 2010 red wing who was getting the Centramics rep to agree to put the system on my bike at no charge. Ride on.:thumbup:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
You can have it all together in just a few minutes. All you need is a couple of rolls of duct tape! I would recommend yellow tape!:lol::lol::lol:

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
Kurt(Mr. Chrome) we met 2 weeks ago at Texas Chrome Open House. I was the rider you talked to outside who had the 2010 red wing who was getting the Centramics rep to agree to put the system on my bike at no charge. Ride on.:thumbup:

Hey Vernon.Are you having second thoughts about adding chrome to your new bike?? I mean after all what is the LIMNCS Anti chrome leader doing at the "Texas Chrome Open House" if he wasn't looking at chrome..

Were you able to mooch a free install of the noisy centramatics.:shrug:

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
I did'nt realize that was you. [Mr. Plain] You should have said something.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Kurt,

I actually do not know the brand of the lift. I bought it from a tech school in Oklahoma at an online auction. It is a great lift and has no problem at all lifting the wing. If I can find any info on it, I will post it for you.

Bill

No big deal, been there done that. What kinda lift is that? It looks pretty nice. Can you post the info. on the lift for me?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts