GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to find a member in Florida that I bought a trailer hitch from a while back and need to ask him a couple of questions. I have his address and can write him, but thought someone on here might know his user name and be able to help me. Not wanting to give much info, but his name is Jerry B. So if you know a member named Jerry B in Florida, I would appreciate you letting me know his user name.

Thanks!

Bill

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Bill... you got that yellow thing running yet? I would love to come down and ride around the Ozarks with you sometime! Call me narrowminded though. 'Cuz I would rather have you on a bike in front of me than on mine behind me....:eek:4:

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bill... you got that yellow thing running yet? I would love to come down and ride around the Ozarks with you sometime! Call me narrowminded though. 'Cuz I would rather have you on a bike in front of me than on mine behind me....:eek:4:
Been traveling a lot and have not had a lot of time to work on it, but thanks to member dabull, a member of CMA here in Springfield, last Friday we spent some good time on it, and . . . tomorrow, I hope to finish up the wiring. Then it's getting all the plastic put back on. I see there are a few different parts on the left missing, so I am picking those up too as I go. New driving lights on, wires all pulled to where they need to be. Back part of bike is back together electrical wise, but have not put the trunk back on yet. I sure hope tomorrow proves to be a productive day!

And be assured I would be on my own bike. A few weeks ago, I spent some time in the mountians with some Tabernacle Evangelism buddies riding 4 wheelers and fishing. And one of their bikes broke down at one point and he was on behind me-no fun at all!

·
Registered
926 Posts
If you answered an ad or had any correspondance w/this person it would show up in your 'post history' - search there.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you answered an ad or had any correspondance w/this person it would show up in your 'post history' - search there.
Thanks for the response. I did reply an ad, and have done a search, but he probably deleted the ad, and once you do that, all posts for that ad are deleted as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts