GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Know this is a little off topic, but it originated on this For Sale forum, thus the post here.

I need to find a member in Florida that I bought a trailer hitch from a while back and need to ask him a couple of questions. I have his address and can write him, but thought someone on here might know his user name and be able to help me. Not wanting to give much info, but his name is Jerry B. So if you know a member named Jerry B in Florida, I would appreciate you letting me know his user name.

Thanks!

Bill

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
bill find one of your posts and then click on the find more post by you, you should be able to see every post you have made including your corespondence with Jerry B.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bill find one of your posts and then click on the find more post by you, you should be able to see every post you have made including your corespondence with Jerry B.

Tried that and it did not show up. My guess is I deleted it or Jerry B did. Thanks for the suggestion. But . . . I have been in contact with Jerry and all is well!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.